nTopic Powered Tools
- Get a Free API Key: Click Here to register for a free API key.
- Using the Free Writer App:
- Visit the Page: Writer App.
- Type in Your API Key: use the API key given when you previously registered.
- Type in Your Keywords: choose as many keywords as you like, one per line.
- Write Content: Write your article or copy and paste it. You will need at least 25 words to get a score returned. If you are using a paid API, you will also get recommended keywords.
- Press "Update Score": The score and information on the right hand side will update to help guide you in writing more relevant content.
nTopic for Wordpress
- Free Download: Click Here to Download a Copy of nTopic for Wordpress.
- Installing nTopic for Wordpress:
- Unzip nTopic.zip: unzip the file to your computer.
- Upload the nTopic folder: upload the nTopic folder to your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the Plug In: Log in to your Wordpress Admin, click on "Plugins" and click "Activate" next to nTopic by Virante.
- Add your API Key: Click on "Settings", choose "nTopic" and add your API key. Click here to get an API Key.
- Using nTopic for Wordpress:
- Start a New Post or Edit an Old Post: You will need to write at least 20 words before nTopic can begin to accurately measure relevance.
- Add a Keyword: In the nTopic box on the right side, add your keywords, comma separated.
- Click "Find Score": This will send your article and keywords off for analysis. Analysis can take up to 30 seconds.
- View Results: If you are using the free API, you will only see a score. If you are an nTopic subscriber, you will see recommended words to include and remove from your post to increase topic relevancy.
nTopic for Chrome
- Free Install: Click Here to Install a Copy of nTopic for Chrome.
- Setting Up nTopic for Chrome:
- Update Settings: Click into "Options" link next to the nTopic extension your Chrome extensions page (file>tools>extensions) and then copy and paste your API Key.
- Close the Options Tab.
- Using nTopic for Chrome:
- Visit Any Page on the Web.
- Click the nTopic % button in the Toolbar: This will trigger the keyword entry drop-down.
- Type in Your Keyword(s): Comma separate multiple keywords.
- Click "nTopic": This will the page content and keywords off for analysis. Analysis can take up to 30 seconds.
nTopic for BrokenLinkBuilding.com
- Website: BrokenLinkBuilding.com
- Setup: none needed, features provided by application w/o need for API key.
- Using nTopic for Broken Link Building:
- Create a Campaign.
- Visit Opportunities Page.
- Filter Opportunities based on nTopic Grade for Link Prospect Relevancy.